Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer Break from Blogging - New Fitness Challenge Coming in September

I set out to make a health,  beauty and fitness blog, & at first it was a huge motivator to be diligent about my workouts and paleo eating.  Then summer hit. Summer is my favorite time of year because there is so much to do! Tim and I took our baby to his first rodeo last Saturday! The baby was more interested in eating Tim's hamburger than watching,  but it was fun to take him out in his little cowboy boots :) we've been doing lots of swimming, exploring,  bbqing... it doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging.
I squeezed in a quick workout this morning, and up until last week I've been doing a LOT of running.  So while my workouts haven't been regular,  I've been keeping active & in shape the fun way! August is going to be crazy, so I plan on starting a new fitness challenge in September. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do,  but I've got a few ideas. I'm excited for a new round of exercise,  & a new results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment