Monday, April 7, 2014

UPDATE!!!! My Swimsuit Season Challenge

Goodbye Muffin Top :)



Here is my two week progress picture, and I see results!!!! The first picture was taken the day I posted the challenge. Both pictures were taken in the same mirror. The shorts are the same pair, only the waste band is slightly rolled down on the first picture (probably from the pressure of the muffin top, lol). I'm slightly tanner in the second picture thanks to my Too Faced self tanner :) Otherwise, it's a pretty accurate portrayal of my progress! 

I'm pretty impressed with the changes I see in my body. On top of my 30 min workouts,  I am replacing one meal with an Omni protein shake (which tastes like cake batter ice cream). The shake fills me up more than any other protein shake  I've ever used, & it's resulted in a decreased appetite. My goal was not to lose weight, but to build muscle and get in great shape. However I've lost two pounds (unintentionally) in the last two weeks... & definitely gained muscle! 

I had a sick baby for a few days, then I got sick, so I have not worked out every day as planned. In all honestly I have only worked out 10 of the last 16 days. Needless to say, I'm surprised to see such great results.

Going forward, I'm going to be more realistic... My new goal is to work out 30 minutes a day, 4-5 times a week. It might take my longer to complete my "90 days" but I'm ok with that. I'll continue to replace one meal with my Omni shake, while maintaining my normal eating habits otherwise. I'll post another update in a few weeks!

On another note. My momma is doing a round of the omni drops diet right now. She was down 10 pounds the first week!!! I'm so proud of her! I'll be posting before and after pics at the end of her three weeks on the diet. I love watching people get healthy... But it's the best when it's someone you love!!! Go mom! 

I'd love to help you reach your goals too! Anyone who wants to get in shape for the summer, whether you have a lot of weight to lose, or if you just want to tone up, I'm here to help!

You can:
Email me at karliejeanh@gmail.com

Message me on Facebook

Give me a call (message or email me for my number


No comments:

Post a Comment