Friday, March 7, 2014

My Weight loss Story; How I Went From a Size 12 to a 2, Broke a Food Addiction, & Embraced a Fit Lifestyle!


The first picture is me a few years ago in a tight size 12, weighing over 160 pounds. I'm now a size 2 and weigh 128 thanks to the HCG Diet! Omnitrition offers the best quality HCG Drops on the market!

We all know how to lose weight, right? Eat less, exercise more... so why then is it so hard? I had spent most of my life at a healthy weight, however after having children and some difficult life events, my weight had slowly crept up. Three years ago I had reached my highest weight ever. On a small frame I weighed over 160 pounds and barely fit in my size 12 jeans. I was tired, depressed, and overall unhealthy. I tried everything to get the weight off. With a nutritional background I understood how to lose weight, but it was so difficult to eat less, and exercising with an additional 35 pounds was not easy. I would sometimes have success and lose a few pounds here and there, only to gain it back.

Why was it so difficult to eat less? Why would I start out my mornings eating right, only to fail that evening by binging on breads and sweets? Why didn't I have self control?

I had pretty much given up when a few of my friends started rapidly losing weight. These women had always struggled with their weight, so to see them finally successful, I had to know what they were doing. They told me about this crazy HCG diet. My first thought was "no way am I going to do that." I walked away from them thinking they would not continue to lose weight, and if they did, they would certainly gain it back. A few months later I ran into one of the woman again. She had melted down to a perfect weight, and had not gained any of it back. 

I am always a skeptic. I will research myself into a frenzy and doubt all claims, so even with the proof of watching two close friends succeed with HCG, I wasn't ready to jump on the band wagon. A few months later I ran into another friend. A woman from my church who I greatly respected had shed over 50 pounds. When I asked her how she did it, again, it was the HCG diet. It was then I thought maybe there was something to this HCG after all.

It was nearly three years ago when I finally decided to take the plunge and give this diet a try. I ultimately lost well over 30 pounds, went from a size 12 to a 2, and three years later have not gained any of it back! I even had a baby (was back to my pre pregnancy weight three months postpartum!)

Why was it different this time? Why did HCG work when everything else failed?

HCG did something that other diets did not. It reset my metabolism, broke my food addictions, and brought my body back to a place where it was balanced. After HCG, I had my self control back. I can have one bite of dessert and be content. I eat what I want, but also listen to the cues of my body. With the food addictions gone, I can now eat to live, not live to eat. I eat whatI want, because my body is now healthy, and it wants what it needs! My life is no longer controlled by food or diets. I am healthy, fit and free! 

I am passionate about fitness and nutrition. I want to see others succeed like I have so they can live without extra weight and food addiction taking up their precious time and energy. I'm all about health and safe weight loss which is why I chose to sell and promote HCG through Omnitrition. It is important to not only use superior quality HCG drops, but to take high quality vitamin supplements with this diet. Additionally, you want support! This is not something to do alone. I offer more than just a product or information to my clients, but support and motivation to succeed! There is the right and the wrong way to do this diet. To ensure optimum health and results, make sure you do it the right way! For more information on onmnitrition and HCG feel free to contact me with any questions, and visit my website at www.omnitrition.com/beautifullife

No comments:

Post a Comment