Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beachbody T25 Update!

I'm 3 weeks into T25 & as promised, I'm sharing my results and a review of the workout. First off, baby is now a year old. 6 months after he was born I was thin & in pretty decent shape,  but still flabby from several months of pregnancy bed rest. I was heading in the right direction but when summer hit we found ourselves enjoying the outdoors, so figured I didn't need to work out. I didn't gain weight but I didn't lose any either,  so I planned to kick back into high gear in the fall. So here we are.  I found a local Beachbody coach who is amazing & started mid September.  You can see I'm already getting serious results! This was even with me talking 10 days off to go visit Tim's family in Southern Oregon! 
Here is my 3 week review:
Week One: T25 was difficult at first,  but only 25 minutes,  so definitely do able.  I started in decent shape but still could not complete the workout (I finished but took little 20 second breaks). There is a moderater so I followed her most of that first week. At first I was VERY sore,  but that subsided by the end of the first week. I could feel myself getting stronger and saw a little more definition in my legs.
Week Two: The workouts were getting easier as I was gaining strength quickly. I could complete the entire 25 minutes without breaks and was using the moderator less and less. I was noticing new definition in my arms and a flatter tummy by the end of the week. The flex picture was fallen at the end of this week.
Here is where my 10 days off came in. I didn't do T25 at all but I went on a few walks and jogs with baby (it was a GORGEOUS area) & planked a few times. I also ate a lot of junk :/
Week Three: I just completed this and the stomach and backside pictures are current results. I feel 10x stronger at this point. My arms, legs and back are firm and my stomach is looking better than it has in years! I've lost 1 inch off my waist and 1.5 off my hips. I was a little sore getting back into it after 10 days off but again,  that is fading. 
I have days I don't want to do this,  but at only 25 minutes,  I can't make up good enough excuses not to!
The bottom line is that this is a very effective workout requiring very little time. The support group is extremely motivating & keeps me going when I only want to lay on the couch, eat Doritos and watch baseball (ok... I've done that a few times too, lol). I think T25 will work for almost everyone. If you are totally out of shape you will need to go slower & use the moderator more, but it's very do able!


No comments:

Post a Comment