Monday, May 26, 2014

Progress! All the Hard Work is Showing Results


Two years ago, I couldn't even do ONE girl push-up. Now I can do 30 REAL push-ups (with "semi" decent form). This might not look like great results, but considering I've never had upper body strength, this is a huge accomplishment! 

Due to new advertising restrictions I'm no longer promoting Omnitrition, but that's no reason not to continue to meet my fitness goals!!! I'm still pushing through my swimsuit challenge... Not sure when I'll consider myself done, but I'm loving the journey!

As I mentioned im no longer promoting omni. I love the products & still use the shakes on a daily basis, but they took away the ability to advertise via Facebook, Pinterest, blogs, etc. I'm a stay at home mom & want to keep it that way, so I need a company that allows me to work & advertise from home. For now I will still provide omni products, but I will not be promoting it. 

I'm currently looking for a new home business. Wow! The amount of choices out there is incredible! I have a few things in mind & can't wait to blog about it! One particular company I'm researching is brand new... I'd never heard of it before, & I LOVE what they sell... It would be a lot of fun! I'm not telling yet (because I'm looking at all options before I officially decide). So stay tuned! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment