Monday, April 14, 2014

Do it Now, Because Later Becomes Never! Motivation for Today!

These women lost 41 and 48 pounds on the Omni Diet!

I got a text a few minutes ago from a client saying "I lost 4 1/2 pounds this morning!" I can't even begin to tell you how excited I got by her success! She is only 15 days into her omni diet and has already lost 14 pounds! Not only is she encouraged to move forward with her fitness goals, but it has encouraged me as well!

I've been kind of pathetic with my workouts this week, but I can tell you that text motivated me to get back on track. No excuses today!!! 

I love this quote:



I think we become hopeless at times, thinking fitness is beyond our reach. Or we fall into the vicious cycle of "I'll start tomorrow". NO! How many years will you allow bad health consume? 

Start NOW!

You are in control of your health and your body, so take control! I promise when you do the only regret will be that you didn't start sooner!

If you are interested in learning more about the Omni Diet message me on Facebook or email me. I can add you to a private Facebook group that allows you to read about the diet, follow the progress of others, see before and after pictures, and ask questions if you would like.

Do you want to lose a little weight (or a lot)? Would like to tone up for summer? I can help you meet, even exceed your fitness goals! Feel free to email me, message me on Facebook or give me a call to discuss your goals!

Karliejeanh@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment