Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 13 of the 21 Day Fix

Day 13: 21 Day Fix: yup... I'm Kissing my Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakeology! I found my old stash of peanut butter cups (I stash snacks like a fat squirrel). I haven't been so tempted since the cheesewiz incident ! I decided I'll make a shake instead and if I still want one... A few drinks in and my cravings are GONE! Shakeology isn't magic.. It doesn't fix everything, but it sure helps!!! Today was a cardio day. I'm feeling amazing... Down another half pound... Tim is down even more (but he's a guy and it's just not fair how fast they drop weight). I haven't measure in a few days but my jeans are so lose they make me look like I have an old man butt :/ does. This mean shopping is in my future? :D tonight's dinner is cauliflower bacon chowder!

No comments:

Post a Comment